Benefits of Joining the Cobblestone Team
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to work at Cobblestone? From tunnel car wash operators to cashiers, joining the team at Cobblestone means you’ll be a part of a tight-knit crew of people who are dedicated to quality work. Operating for more than 25 years, Cobblestone is an expert in the car wash industry and offers key benefits for employees including flexible schedules, competitive pay and more.
Here’s why you should consider a career at Cobblestone:
• Long (or short!) term career opportunities. Whether you’re looking for a fun and flexible part time gig or are aiming to build your lifetime career, Cobblestone is the perfect place to start. For teens on summer break, to students looking for part time work or adults in need of a second chance, there are all kinds of careers available at Cobblestone.
• Career growth. Maintaining a teamwork mindset, managers prioritize promoting from within. If you have a strong work ethic, are dedicated to your job and go the extra mile, there is immense opportunity for career growth!
• Competitive benefits. In addition to competitive pay, Cobblestone has a range of benefits available to employees. Managers have access to full medical, dental and vision care, and a 401k. For part time and entry-level employees, benefits are available after you have been working at Cobblestone for one year. Don’t forget about paid time off! Managers and corporate office employees accrue PTO. All employees begin accruing sick days upon their first day on the job.
• Positive work culture. Work with fun colleagues! Cobblestone operates as a collaborative team—meaning everyone has a voice to share new ideas or feedback about processes. Above all, employees are treated with respect. As the business continues to expand, Cobblestone aims to grow together as a team. Any issues that arise are openly discussed and problems are resolved together. It’s a priority to build comradery between colleagues.
“At Cobblestone, there’s less of a corporate atmosphere. It’s more about building authentic human connection for both our colleagues and our customers.” — Lisa Ambrose, Convenience Store District Manager
• Get involved with the community. In addition to supporting colleagues, Cobblestone is deeply involved in the local community. From hosting dog adoption events with local shelters, fundraising for Fallen Officer’s families, partnering with anti-litter campaign Don’t Trash Arizona or donating to Phoenix Children’s Hospital—along with many more organizations—Cobblestone demonstrates commitment to giving back to the community.
• Location, location, location. With more than 75 express and full service car wash locations across Arizona and Colorado (and growing!), there’s likely a Cobblestone convenient to your home, making for an easy commute.
• Perks of the job. We love a clean car. That’s what Cobblestone is all about! As such, employees have access to one free full service car wash per week. Additionally, all employees receive discounts on oil change and detailing services, which makes taking care of your vehicle an easy task. Cobblestone also hosts fun events, shares surprise bonuses, hosts competitive contests and celebrates employees through awards and work anniversaries. Finally, who doesn’t enjoy a team outing? Managers plan fun offsites from teeing off at TopGolf to kart racing at Octane.
• Work together, grow together. Above all, becoming a part of the Cobblestone team is an opportunity to work in a fun and fast-paced environment. Leaders are dedicated to providing real world experience, so you can learn and grow whether you’re working part time or kickstarting your lifelong career. As an always changing and evolving business, Cobblestone is keen to adapt and provide the best for its employees.
Do you want to join the team at Cobblestone? Employees with a strong work ethic, outgoing personality, resilience for varying weather conditions and appreciation for a familial work atmosphere are welcome to submit an application.
Apply today! Check out the link here for more information.